Circuits… Yes or No? Part 4
- Years of fitness marketing has convinced the average person starting out in keep fit that they are best way to train
- They are a low cost way to increase fitness
- They do work…. for around 6 weeks.
- You only have 30-40 seconds to be able to fix someones technique before they move on to the next station
- While you are focused on hoping one person, there are possibly another 8-12 people who need similar attention
- The standard circuit aim is to work up a sweat, not fix underlying issues
- The more someone does an incorrect movement pattern, the more it becomes ingrained in the mind and the harder it becomes to correct.
- Limit classes to no more than 15.
- Keep classes short in duration
- Keep the exercises as simple as possible and limited to the ones used most often.
- Repeat these exercises over and over again.
- Mobility is key!
We believe that everyone can become stronger and move freely through lifting weights, improving their mobility and unlocking new movement patterns. Barbells, kettlebells, bodyweight and movement form the basis of our methods. The purpose of our programming is to improve you, not destroy you. We believe in better: Move better, look better, feel better.
[et_social_follow icon_style="simple" icon_shape="circle" icons_location="top" col_number="auto" custom_colors="true" bg_color="#ffffff" bg_color_hover="#ffff0f" icon_color="#000000" icon_color_hover="#000000" outer_color="dark"]